- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul & Addendum
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
- TSC TALKS Podcast
Tag Archives: rare diseases
In the brave new world into which it appears that we are headed and the increased attention to rigid controlled and mandated “health” measures, escalating global surveillance, pressure to either join the party or be left behind, we are often … Continue reading
LISTEN TO LATEST How podcasting can build and gather information and motivate change within communities affected by rare medical diseases Creating podcasts within communities affected by a particular disease, and initiating the discussion between parents/caregivers/patients in an interview format, is … Continue reading
The experience of neuropsychiatric issues and TSC , TAND checklist, raising funds Continue reading
And so, I ran my way out of my crisis of faith. Faith looks like running shoes and the great outdoors. I have been a runner for many many years and find running outside such a solace; me, my shoes … Continue reading
I am having a true crisis of faith lately and I am struggling emotionally to come to terms with the life I have had a good hand in creating for myself. If I can believe in God and that this … Continue reading