- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul & Addendum
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
- TSC TALKS Podcast
Tag Archives: christian college
TSC & Mental Health
The experience of neuropsychiatric issues and TSC , TAND checklist, raising funds Continue reading
Posted in #IAMTSC, addiction, autism spectrum disorder, epilepsy, marathon training, medical conditions, parenting, special needs, tuberous sclerosis complex Tagged #IAMTSC, #marathonrunner, #mentalhealth #runner #specialneeds #IAMTSC, christian college, medical conditions, parenting, rare diseases, tuberous sclerosis, Wheaton College 1 Comment
Dear Wheaton College,
Brief letter to my alma mater discussing the meaning of “fallng” Wheatie. Continue reading
Posted in addiction, Buddhism, Wheaton College Tagged #marathonrunner, #wheatoncollege, christian college 5 Comments