- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul & Addendum
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
- TSC TALKS Podcast
Category Archives: autism spectrum disorder
The following blog was written in 1993 by my new and good friend, Nina Patry. Nina hails from Rutland Vermont. Her claim to fame is that she is a certified Paradox Process instructor. We met last year while I was … Continue reading
I do not know how to get it out. I do not know how everyone can go along and pretend this is not happening. I feel like my heart is breaking and there is a part of my mind that is shadowed and dark as I try to figure out how to go forward. Does it even matter? Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
LISTEN TO LATEST How podcasting can build and gather information and motivate change within communities affected by rare medical diseases Creating podcasts within communities affected by a particular disease, and initiating the discussion between parents/caregivers/patients in an interview format, is … Continue reading
The experience of neuropsychiatric issues and TSC , TAND checklist, raising funds Continue reading
My running pitch: I can’t even begin to explain to you how much running has been an elemental coping mechanism in my journey with TSC. For better or for worse, I have come to running as a corridor of freedom … Continue reading
A glimpse into the process of letting go of my 22 year old daughter who has TSC, to a shared living situation Continue reading
When my son Jack was around age 3-4, he was a bolter. I mean a runner. A dasher. As in Dash from The Incredibles, dasher. And fast! The kid would just flat out beat a trail away from me at … Continue reading
“Infantile spasms (IS) is an age-specific seizure type that occurs in 1 out of 2,000 children from many different causes. Tuberous sclerosis complex (also called TSC) is a common cause of infantile spasms, with IS affecting about one third of children with … Continue reading