- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul & Addendum
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
- TSC TALKS Podcast
Category Archives: Tara Brach
The Power of Ice Cream
We have this little issue with ice cream in our family. It goes way back. Way back in my ancestral tribe. Maybe it’s something that goes way back for a lot of us, those first memories of eating ice cream, … Continue reading
The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
My father died of fronto-temporal dementia in September of 2004. He was an exceptional human being in the way we all are exceptional human beings, however, he knew it. He was a paratrooper in his early twenties and jumped out … Continue reading
Posted in #IAMTSC, addiction, Buddhism, medical conditions, parenting, Ram Dass, Tara Brach, tuberous sclerosis complex, Uncategorized Tagged addiction, recovery, Wheaton College Leave a comment
From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
I experienced a life hack when I was cast into the realm of the spiritual world during a marijuana induced psychosis. I had a true out of body experience that was at once as horrifying as it was incredible. It … Continue reading