- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
- TSC TALKS Podcast
Tag Archives: recovery
Discussion of how TSC and related behavior affects a wider circle of people and the fallout when not understood Continue reading
My father died of fronto-temporal dementia in September of 2004. He was an exceptional human being in the way we all are exceptional human beings, however, he knew it. He was a paratrooper in his early twenties and jumped out … Continue reading
And so, I ran my way out of my crisis of faith. Faith looks like running shoes and the great outdoors. I have been a runner for many many years and find running outside such a solace; me, my shoes … Continue reading
I am having a true crisis of faith lately and I am struggling emotionally to come to terms with the life I have had a good hand in creating for myself. If I can believe in God and that this … Continue reading