- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
- TSC TALKS Podcast
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When my son Jack was around age 3-4, he was a bolter. I mean a runner. A dasher. As in Dash from The Incredibles, dasher. And fast! The kid would just flat out beat a trail away from me at … Continue reading
My father died of fronto-temporal dementia in September of 2004. He was an exceptional human being in the way we all are exceptional human beings, however, he knew it. He was a paratrooper in his early twenties and jumped out … Continue reading
Dear Mom, I love you. I feel a deep wave of love come over me when I say that and it brings tears to my eyes. I love you with every single cell of my body, mind and spirit. Even … Continue reading
It’s been almost a week since I crossed the finish line of the Boston Marathon and besides suffering a bit from muscle soreness and pmld syndrome (post marathon let down), I’m doing well. I received more praise than necessary and … Continue reading
I had to think outside the box to connect the dots but holy mackerel, it took a fellow game player, with a bat, to show me how to hit it out of the park and help me see the metaphor, … Continue reading
So I walked into my local Big Y grocery store, recently and was confronted with the new addition of alcohol to the store. Much to my chagrin, the alcohol was not just in one place, but was literally scattered, in … Continue reading
Prompted by an old college friend’s blog on coming back to her southern roots after many years of struggling with the contradiction of southern gentility and charm, in her mostly northern, well educated, intellectual and successful life, I started reflecting … Continue reading
So I wanna talk about this guy I know. I met him a few years ago at a meeting. Now I’m not going to say what kind of meeting, but all two of you who follow my blog and/or read … Continue reading