- TSC & Mental Health
- Team TSC & The Marine Corp Marathon
- Dear Wheaton College,
- What Tuberous Sclerosis Complex taught me about love
- Precious Moments~by JD Brigham
- Special Needs Mom.
- Lost at the Big Y, STUCK at Walmart. A rather long rant.
- Infantile Spasm Miracles
- The Power of Ice Cream
- The Path…infused with Artisanal by Dad
- Happy Mother’s Day, a bit early for once.
- Marathon Aftermath
- Homeward Bound via the Boston Marathon
- Booze at the Big Y
- Running Out
- Crisis of Faith
- Scattered Roots and Holiday Musings
- My Friend Paul
- Everything Is Broken
- Love wins.
- Closer to Fine
- War On Drugs?
- My Five Precious Teachers
- The Open Heart Curriculum
- The Awkward Rapper
- Cabin Fever and a blog prompt. Unedited.
- My hero, Mom.
- Letter to a Young TSC Mom-unedited version
- Post Season Musings
- TSC Journey
- Poking the Bear.
- Happy Halloween…..
- Mothers without Custody
- The Fifth Child.
- From addiction to grace. A life hack. (rated PG)
- What is it Like Having Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (T.S.C.)
Category Archives: Wheaton College
My running pitch: I can’t even begin to explain to you how much running has been an elemental coping mechanism in my journey with TSC. For better or for worse, I have come to running as a corridor of freedom … Continue reading
Brief letter to my alma mater discussing the meaning of “fallng” Wheatie. Continue reading
When my son Jack was around age 3-4, he was a bolter. I mean a runner. A dasher. As in Dash from The Incredibles, dasher. And fast! The kid would just flat out beat a trail away from me at … Continue reading